[NFBMO] Do I Hear 50 Dollars?

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:37:20 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Have you heard about Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference Center? If not,
well here is your opportunity!

Our campus is located a short drive from Asheville, Brevard, and Pickens,
which offer outstanding shopping and dining experiences. For those seeking
outdoor adventure, visit nearby Pisgah National Forest, Table Rock State
Park, or hike to the summit of Sassafras mountain (The highest point in
South Carolina). RBRCCB is the perfect choice for individuals, church
groups, scout troops, business conferences, and organizations to work, play,
and learn while also enjoying the refreshing mountain atmosphere.

Since 1979, RBRCCB has served as a relaxing getaway for the blind of South
Carolina. This retreat and conference center is affiliated with the National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. RBRCCB is the only campus of its
kind, owned and operated by the blind. Our campus is supported by rentals
and donations

To find out more about Rocky Bottom please go to the below link.

http://rockybottomofsc.com/

We are having an on line auction to assist us in raising funds for Rocky
Bottom Retreat and Conference Center and you can assist us with this! Below
is a link to the on line auction starting on 11/13/2021 in order to bid on
some great items! Be sure to check back often as we are still adding items
for the auction.

Here are just a few items that we currently have listed!

Insignia 32-inch Smart HD TV

Mountain Crafted Bath Soaps and Wax Melts

Black & Decker Toaster Oven

Twin Air Bed with built in Pump

Tastefully Simple 5 Mix Assortment

Mary Kay Men's Facial Set