[NFBMO] Trivia Night

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:54:26 UTC 2021

Hi Federation Family and Friends!

It is time for Trivia Night with the NFB of SC on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM Eastern! Below are the categories for this month’s Trivia to see what you know. If you would like to play, please Email Steve Cook your name and state at cookcafe at sc.rr.com in order to go ahead and place people on teams. This month’s Trivia will be hosted by David Rebocho and Steve Cook. Thanks to David for stepping up to assist with Trivia when a message was sent out to the list serve.

Presidents
Food
Medical
Riddles
Home Improvement
Funny Facts

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!

The National Federation of the Blind relies on the generosity of our supporters to help us raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Your support helps us live the lives we want.

The National Federation of the Blind is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization (EIN: 02-0259978) under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
You can be a part of our mission to help blind people live the lives we want. Your donations assist us with distributing free white canes, provide children with Braille and nonvisual skills instruction, introduce blind high school students to STEM careers, advocate for the rights of blind Americans, provide free audio newspaper services, contribute to the development of new technology and provide scholarships to blind students

Click here to join the PAC plan!