[NFBMO] Requesting Public Relations Material for the Archive

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:14:26 UTC 2021

Dear Friends:

I was recently asked to serve on the Data Retention Committee which I enjoy doing very much. My responsibilities are to upload material from the Kansas City Chapter and Public Relations material. Since I only started being the Public Relations chair in 2017, I do not have any material prior to this.

If you have any Public Relations material such as press releases, articles mentioning the NFB, proclamations, etc., please send then directly to me, or you can send an email message to:
archive at nfbmo.org<mailto:archive at nfbmo.org>.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary