[NFBMO] Happy Thanksgiving

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:00:17 UTC 2021

Dear Missouri Federation Family and Friends,

I want to take this opportunity to express my thanks for the National
Federation of the Blind and our Missouri Affiliate for all of the innovative
programs of the Federation. I am most thankful for our Missouri Members,
each of you, for your dedication to the Federation, your hard work, your
support and your friendship.

As you gather with your family and friends on the day of thanksgiving, I
pray that each of us will make thankfulness an everyday mind set.

Blessings,

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>