[NFBMO] December 1 is almost here and I need to hear from Those Interested In Participating In the Washington Seminar

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:20:26 UTC 2021

                Dear Missouri Federationists,

This is just a quick reminder that we are beginning to plan for the 2022
Washington Seminar which will be February 7-10.

As in the past all members interested in being considered to represent
Missouri at the 2022 Washington Seminar should express their interest in
being considered by submitting their request to me by the end of December
1st. The NFB of Missouri has set aside some funding to assist up to four
members.

This year the Washington Seminar will most likely be hybrid. We are being
asked to limit the number of delegates that travel to Washington because of
special COVID precautions. In addition, we will need a team that attends
meetings virtually as some offices are not accepting in person appointments.

It is not too late to be considered.  I am asking that you indicate whether
you are interested in traveling, Zoom meetings only, or where ever you are
most needed. Thank you for your consideration . If you have questions,
please give me a call.

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>