[NFBMO] Bingo

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 18:29:17 UTC 2021

NFB of SC Fundraising Committee Presents: Virtual Bingo!

Who: You and any/all of your Bingo loving friends

What: An afternoon filled with Bingo fun and prizes

Where: On Zoom, joinable from anywhere and everywhere

When: Saturday, November 20th at 3 PM EDT

Why: To raise funds for the organization that continues to shape the lives
of blind South Carolinians each and every day

See details below!

You are invited to play virtual BINGO!!! Please share with any/all of your
BINGO friends as well. All are welcome to participate.

To join in the fun, you must register by sending your $20 registration fee
to $NFBSCFundraiser on cashApp or via mail to:

Andrew Adams

1013 Rutland Avenue

W. Columbia, SC 29169

After your payment has been received, please make sure Andrew has your phone
number and mailing address so that when you win, we can get your prize sent
over as quickly as possible.

Questions about how to register? Contact Andrew at 803-269-3803

Our registration fee covers one BINGO card, provided by YOU, (which you can
get from the NFB Independence Market, on-line, or from any other BINGO
resources.) Registering for the event will get you in the game!!! If you're
interested in playing with more than one card, additional cards, also
provided by YOU, are an added $5 per card to enter into the BINGO game.

After registering, all MUST pre-enter your BINGO card. To do so, please
contact Linda Dizzley, who will collect your BINGO card numbers so that we
can verify winners on our end on the day of the event. Linda can be reached
at 803-459-4585 or ldizzley at hotmail.com <mailto:ldizzley at hotmail.com> .

Be sure to register and pre-enter your card numbers before the event
deadline, which is the end of the day on Saturday, November 13.

All round winners will receive a $25 gift card, and the winner of our final
round, a black-out/cover all BINGO, will take home our cash grand prize!!!
If more than one winner calls BINGO, the prize will be divided among all.

Remember, we cannot award prizes without donations to the cause, so if
you're feeling generous, send cash donations or a $25 gift card to:

Elizabeth Rouse

1321 Lady St. Apt. 203

Columbia, SC 29201

On the day of the event, only those who have registered and pre-entered
cards will be permitted into the following Zoom room.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Easy way to add to your contacts for a quick connection.

9292056099,,,8032543777#

Still have questions, reach out to either of our Fundraising Committee
co-chairs, who would love to answer questions and help you join the fun!

With much appreciation!!!

Debra Canty and Andrew Adams, Co-Chairs of the NFB of SC Fundraising
Committee