[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:26:42 UTC 2021

Hello,

Happy October to you all.  I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler
temperatures brought on by this fall season.  This Thursday, October
21st at 8 PM we will hold our monthly Journey Through Blindness call,
it will be held on the Missouri affiliate Zoom platform.   The
invitation to join this call is open to everyone.  Please share this
invitation to anyone who may be interested. If anyone has questions
about Journey Through Blindness or needs the Zoom link, feel free to
reach out to me any time.  My contact information is below.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President
jcarmack314 at gmail.com