[NFBMO] Banquet Speeches

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 08:21:53 UTC 2021

Hi Federation Family & Friends!

Have you ever wanted to go back and listen to previous banquet speeches for
the NFB? The National Federation of the Blind of SC will have a Zoom event
beginning on Monday September 27, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern. Our first speech
we will be reliving is from the 1940 Wilkes-Barre Convention entitled "Have
Our Blind Social Security?"

Some of the banquet speeches are in audio and some or text. We will use JAWS
to read the speeches in text once the speed has been adjusted for everyone's
comfort level.

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priv
ate-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics>