[NFBMO] Banquet Speeches

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:35:09 UTC 2021

Hi Federation Family!

I am in the process of reading Walking Alone and Marching Together, and  I
had an idea about having a Zoom event to go back and listen to the Banquet
Speeches from previous conventions with discussion to follow! Our first
speech we will be reliving is from the 1940 Wilkes-Barre Convention entitled
"Have Our Blind Social Security?" This will take place on Wednesday
September 22, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern. Below is the Zoom information you
will need to join us!

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)