[NFBMO] Diversity Conference

Jo Grove jogrove08 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:44:28 UTC 2022

Greetings, Everyone,

Webster University is hosting a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
 conference. This should be an informative and inspiring event. *Registration
is free.*

I do hope you will visit some of the virtual sessions to learn more about
diversity, equity and inclusion.

Sincerely, Jo Grove

Here is the  registration link:

https://events.bizzabo.com/380073
*Every Day Inclusion: Right Here, Right Now!*
March 1-2, 2022 In Person and Virtual

“What can we do?” It is a common question in response to the social
inequities that persist in our communities. The Webster University 2022
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Conference: Every Day Inclusion: Right Here,
Right Now! will deliver immediate, practical, and impactful ways to
practice everyday inclusion as individuals and institutions. We know that
community exists wherever we come together under a common purpose or
mission. We see the workplace, classroom, board room, and civic life — as
community.

*Visit the 2022 DEI Conference website.*
<https://webster.edu/deiconference2022>

Laurie Hernandez, Keynote Speaker

https://events.bizzabo.com/380073

Jo Grove* PhD*

*"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we
fall" Confucius 551-479 BC*