[NFBMO] Convention News Update #3

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 03:27:29 UTC 2022

A bit more to let folks know this week...
First, we would like to thank Vanda makers of Non-24 for their Gold
Sponsorship.
Registrations for the convention and Hotel reservations are lagging so
please make your plans and take care of these items. You can reach the hotel
at 417-831-3131. This hotel, the Doubletree, is known as the cookie hotel as
guests are provided free large, delicious chocolate chip cookies at chek-in.
With my fingers firmly crossed I am happy to report that Corona Virus
numbers are down throughout the state including way down in the Springfield
area; here is hoping that continues.
Here is a list of confirmed exhibitors:
Vanda Non-24
Nanopac
NFB of Missouri
Columbia Chapter
Jefferson City Chapter
Show Me Chapter
If I've left you off Email me at GCoulter at NFBMo.Org
Below my signature is a list of important dates regarding the convention and
a link for the state convention registration page where you can find the
registration form, print convention packet and exhibit/sponsor forms.
As Always I'm happy to answer any queries.
Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator
NFB of Missouri
Phone: 573-474-3226

Important Convention Dates

3/2/22, 5:00 pm, State Convention Assistance Applications close.

3/11/22, Last day to register for childcare for the NFB of Missouri State
Convention.

3/17/22, Last day to make hotel reservations for the NFB of Missouri State
Convention  Use Group Code "NFB".

3/22/22, Last day to register online for the NFB of Missouri State
Convention

3/31/22 - 4/3/22, NFB of Missouri State Convention - Springfield, MO

https://nfbmo.org/node/77