[NFBMO] KNFB Reader Is Now One Step Reader

Dennis Miller millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:01:46 UTC 2022

Good Morning Everyone:

For those of you who have the KNFB Reader installed on your phones please be
aware that it is now called One Step Reader.  President Riccobono mentioned
this change would be occurring on his last Presidential Release but I was
not aware the change had been made until this morning when I attempted to
open the KNFB Reader app and was told that app was not on my phone.  No
changes have been made to the app and any files you had saved in the KNFB
Reader app are saved in One Step Reader so the only change is that the app
has a new name.

Dennis