[NFBMO] Key Committees of Importance to Our State Legislative Concerns

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 04:07:00 UTC 2022

Hello Colleagues,

Attached is a list of the House and Senate Education Committees, thed Health
Related Committees in both Chambers, and a few other committee lists which
will help you prioritize the issues you discuss with them. There are other
committees that could be helpful but these are the most important.

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>