[NFBMO] Printed materials question

debbiewunder at charter.net debbiewunder at charter.net
Wed Feb 23 17:13:10 UTC 2022

Hi Mike. Do you have either IRA or Be M My Eyes?  You could use either of
these to have them help you in locating the line, I would suggest that you
ask them where the signature line is and then fold your paper there making a
crease, that way you will be able to feel the crease and sign there.

Good Luck!

Debbie