[NFBMO] Printed materials question

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:53:17 UTC 2022

I think if I were faced with this situation I would call a Be My Eyes
or AIRA agent or video call a friend/family member, I would have a
signature guide and ask the person you call to direct you on how to
line the guide up with the line in need of a signature, then sign the
document in the window of the signature guide.  I haven't had to do
this before, but I think it would work.