[NFBMO] MAGDU fundraising

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:55:57 UTC 2022

Hello,

The Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users (MAGDU)  is raffling off a
fleece tie blanket.  Winter is settling in, the snow is coming,
there's no time like the present to get a soft, warm, and durable
blanket to keep you warm and  cozy.  You can buy one ticket for just
$2 or get a deal and buy three tickets for $5.  We will be drawing the
winning ticket at the board meeting on January 29th.  When you are
ready to buy some tickets, just reach out  to a MAGDU member or
myself, we will be happy to get you in the drawing.  A flyer is
attached with all of the details.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
MAGDU Fundraising Chair