[NFBMO] Reliving Banquet Speeches

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:32:05 UTC 2022

At the end of 2021, we began listening to past banquet speeches from
previous conventions. We took a few months off for the holidays, but now we
are bringing them back!

On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM eastern the National Federation of
the blind of SC will hold a Zoom event to relive the banquet speech from New
Orleans in 1991 entitled Reflecting the Flame by Dr. Kenneth Jernigan! This
will be the actual recording, so we can experience his passion and
excitement for ourselves!

We hope everyone will join us to relive this wonderful speech to inspire us
all!

Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!

Federation Center Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!

The National Federation of the Blind relies on the generosity of our
supporters to help us raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Your
support helps us live the lives we want.

The National Federation of the Blind is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization
(EIN: 02-0259978) under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
You can be a part of our mission to help blind people live the lives we
want. Your donations assist us with distributing free white canes, provide
children with Braille and nonvisual skills instruction, introduce blind high
school students to STEM careers, advocate for the rights of blind Americans,
provide free audio newspaper services, contribute to the development of new
technology and provide scholarships to blind students

Click here to join the PAC plan!