[NFBMO] NFB of Missouri State Board Meeting Announcements and Agenda

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 07:29:13 UTC 2022

Dear Missouri Affiliate Members,

The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri will be holding its first
board meeting of 2022 on Saturday, January 29th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Due to recent developments this board meeting will be hybrid. While most of
us will be in Jefferson City there are a few that have requested to be able
to join via Zoom. Although we believe that in person board meetings are
important, I cannot disregard those who are still hesitant to travel due to
the elevated COVID numbers. Of coarse this will work to the advantage of
other members that may want to tune in.

I also believe there are those that will be present that would appreciate
all of us wearing mask. Therefore, I am requesting that all wear mask for
this meeting.

Below and attached is the rough draft of the agenda. If you have other items
for the agenda, you may bring them to my attention by emailing me. You will
also note that the agenda has a time other items can be introduced.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday and hearing others through
the Zoom platform.

Shelia

Affiliate State Board Meeting Agenda

January 29, 2022

N H Scheppers in the Clyde Still Room

2300 St. Mary's Blvd, Jefferson City, MO 65109

10:00 am   to 4:00 pm

Call to Order

Welcome

Roll Call

Introduction of All present

Minutes - Becky Boyer

Action Points

Treasurer's Report - Carol Coulter

Chapter and Division Annual Reports

Upcoming Jefferson City Seminar - Roger Crome

Ways & Means - Jeff Giffen

BELL Academy Jenny Carmack and Debbie Wunder

Sports and Recreation - Amy Wilson

Mission BEAM Update - Jenny Carmack

2022 State Convention

Action Needed to Launch Senior Program - Board Discussion

Membership - Christopher tisdal

Blind Missourian - Carol Coulter

Data Retention Progress - Gene Coulter

Reports on "Blind Equality Achievement Month" Activities A Round the State

Upcoming Washington Seminar - February 7-9

Access Technology Affordability Act (H.R. 431/S. 212)

Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act (H.R. 4853)

The Twenty-First Century Mobile Apps and Website Accessibility Act

Transformation to Competitive  Integrated Employment Act (H.R. 2373/S. 3238)

Other Business or Reports

New Business

Adjournment

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>