[NFBMO] Access Technology Affordability Act (H.R. 431/S. 212

millerdennis893 at gmail.com millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:49:48 UTC 2022

The second bill we need your help with is the Access Technology
Affordability Act.  There are bills in both the House and Senate for this
important piece of legislation.  For these bills Senator Blunt is a
co-sponsor in the Senate and representatives Hartzler, Cleaver, and
Luetkemeyer have signed on as co-sponsors in the House.  You do not need to
contact these people unless you wish to thank them for being co-sponsors.
We obviously need to contact Senator Hawley and the rest of the
representatives who have yet to sign on as co-sponsors.  Below my signature
is the list of contacts for our senators and representatives.  This is the
same list that was included in the previous message.

We are very close to getting this bill passed.  Let's see if we can't put
the pressure on to give one final push so this bill can be passed soon.

Thank you!

Dennis

House of Representatives:

Rep. Cori Bush

Lynese Wallace, Deputy Chief of Staff/Legislative Director:
lynese.wallace at mail.house.gov

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver,

Christina Mahoney, Deputy Chief of Staff/Legislative Director:
christina.mahoney at mail.house.gov

Rep. Samuel Graves

Julie Devine, Legislative Director: julie.devine at mail.house.gov

Rep. Vicky Hartzler

Chrissi Lee, Legislative Director/Defense Policy Adviser:
chrissi.lee at mail.house.gov

Rep. William Long

Tanner Warbinton, Legislative Director: tanner.warbinton at mail.house.gov

Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer

Meghan Schmidtlein, Legislative Director: meghan.schmidtlein at mail.house.gov

Rep. Jason Smith

Hilary Pinegar, Legislative Director: hilary.pinegar at mail.house.gov

Rep. Ann Wagner

Jamie Robinette, Executive Director/Legislative Director:
jamie.robinette at mail.house.gov <mailto:jamie.robinette at mail.house.gov>

U.S. Senate:

Sen. Roy Blunt

Dan Burgess, Legislative Director: dan_burgess at blunt.senate.gov