[NFBMO] Transformation To Competitive Integrated Employment Act(H.R. 237/s. 323)

millerdennis893 at gmail.com millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:53:23 UTC 2022

The final piece of legislation we need your help with is the Transformation
To Integrated Employment Act. This bill would faze out the practice of
paying sub minimum wages for individuals who work in sheltered workshops.
There are bills in both the Senate and the House for this one as well.
However, they have seen very little movement as of yet.  Please use the list
below my signature to contact our senators and representatives and ask them
to support and hopefully co-sponsor this bill.

Thank you!

Dennis

House of Representatives:

Rep. Cori Bush

Lynese Wallace, Deputy Chief of Staff/Legislative Director:
lynese.wallace at mail.house.gov <mailto:lynese.wallace at mail.house.gov>

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver,

Christina Mahoney, Deputy Chief of Staff/Legislative Director:
christina.mahoney at mail.house.gov <mailto:christina.mahoney at mail.house.gov>

Rep. Samuel Graves

Julie Devine, Legislative Director: julie.devine at mail.house.gov
<mailto:julie.devine at mail.house.gov>

Rep. Vicky Hartzler

Chrissi Lee, Legislative Director/Defense Policy Adviser:
chrissi.lee at mail.house.gov <mailto:chrissi.lee at mail.house.gov>

Rep. William Long

Tanner Warbinton, Legislative Director:
<mailto:tanner.warbinton at mail.house.gov> tanner.warbinton at mail.house.gov

Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer

Meghan Schmidtlein, Legislative Director: meghan.schmidtlein at mail.house.gov
<mailto:meghan.schmidtlein at mail.house.gov>

Rep. Jason Smith

Hilary Pinegar, Legislative Director: hilary.pinegar at mail.house.gov
<mailto:hilary.pinegar at mail.house.gov>

Rep. Ann Wagner

Jamie Robinette, Executive Director/Legislative Director:
jamie.robinette at mail.house.gov <mailto:jamie.robinette at mail.house.gov>

U.S. Senate:

Sen. Roy Blunt
Dan Burgess, Legislative Director: dan_burgess at blunt.senate.gov