[NFBMO] Mission BEAM upcoming workshop

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:08:06 UTC 2022

Hello Friends;

I am  excited to share with all of you that the next Mission BEAM
workshop, "Show Me the Money!" will be happening on August 20th in
Kansas City. This one-day interactive workshop will help students gain
a better understanding of; tracking their income and expenses,
different types of banking accounts, the importance of budgeting, and
other topics related to managing money.

Attached is a flyer with the details of the workshop and a link to the
registration form.  Please share  the flyer with anyone who may have
connections with blind/visually impaired students (your chapter
members, educators, organizations that may work with blind youth,
community groups, etc.).

Thank you for  distributing the flyer so that we can reach as many
students as possible.  You are welcome to share my contact information
 with anyone who has questions or who may  need more information.

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Jenny Carmack MEd
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President
Mission BEAM Program Coordinator