[NFBMO] Float Trip Information

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:05:21 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Here are some details for those attending the float trip on September 16- 18.
The cost per person is $119 per person for those staying in the cabin. This will cover both nights for each person. The cost for this is due July 20th. You can submit a payment through the website but make sure you are putting what the payment is for.
The cost for each person to float is $40 per person. This will be due closer to the time of the float.
Our meeting in August will be for those attending the float trip on August August the 2nd at 8pm.
If you have questions please feel free to contact me. We do still have some space if anyone is interested in still going and has not said before now they would like to go.
Thank you for your time.