[NFBMO] IMPORTANT: Convention news update #6 -Hotel Deadline and More

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:46:51 UTC 2022

It is vital for everyone to make their hotel reservations on or before March
17! Our block will be released at 12:01 on March 18 and the odds of getting
a room after that are slim especially for Thursday night as Bass Pro has a
major event that takes most of the hotel rooms in Springfield. I've noticed
that there are folks that have registered for convention but not made their
hotel reservations yet so you need to do it now. If you wait and somehow get
a room the minimum rate, if they do not honor our $102 rate, is $167.
In some case, the reverse is true where folks have spoken for their hotel
but not registered the deadline is fast approaching on March22.
Pre-registering can save you as much as $33  including meals as opposed to
registering upon arrival.
Again, below is a list of exhibitors/sponsors let me know if you've been
left off. We will be combining chapters/divisions. This is not finalized and
will not be until the exhibitor deadline has passed as there are still a
couple of possible exhibitors I am waiting on.

Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator
NFB of MO
Phone:573-474-3226

Exhibit Table Assignments: -2022
Table 0 State Affiliate with Show Me Chapter  t-shirts
Table 1:Vanda non-24 Gold Sponsor
Table 2 NANOPAC Silver Sponsor technology aids
Table 3 Springfield Chapter Bracelets
Table 4: Jefferson City  Baked goods and Crafts
Table 5 Columbia Chapter Hand Fans and Eco-Friendly re-usable Straws plus
handmade  crafts
Table 6 Kansas City Chapter  snacks
Table 7 MOABS  Handmade Key Chains
Table 8: MAGDU World's Finest Chocolate and Fidelco Dog Guides informational
display
Table 9   On the Go Dog  Gear