[NFBMO] Legislative Update For March 22 in the Missouri House

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:55:43 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

I want to thank Rita Lynch and Cathy Hurley from our Jefferson City Chapter
for attending the House Elementary and Secondary Education meeting. Below is
Rita's report on HB 2150 and HB 1564.

I will try to get out the list of the Rules Committee where the BRITE Act is
headed next. Please help us encourage the Rules Committee to do their work
on this bill quickly and get it on to the House Floor.

Shelia