[NFBMO] Final Convention News Update #8 Important logistics

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:49:04 UTC 2022

Hopefully, this will be my last update. I apologize to those of you who look
forward to my messages, lol
Hotel check-in is 3:00 pm and check out is noon. There is NO provision for
early check-in or late check out.
Smoking is not allowed inside the hotel. Smokers should go out the front
door of the hotel 15 to 20 feet from the doors.
The guide dog relief area is out the North door by the meeting rooms. If you
attended in 2016 it will be a similar set up with turf laid on top of
marked-off parking spaces. Be sure to clean up after your dog using the
provided receptacle.

IMPORTANT! If you  are eating the Friday lunch you need to be sure to pick
up your packet during the Friday morning  registration period.
Tickets are required for all meals. I am seeking volunteers to collect
tickets, if interested, email me at GCoulter at Nfbmo.org to put your name in.

There will be a cash bar on Saturday evening opening at 6:30 pm and open to
11:00. It will close earlier if it is not getting much business.

I'll do my best to describe the exhibit area. It is basically a square right
outside of the Glendalough rooms which is where all of our meetings will be.
As you enter the meeting rooms will be on your left shoulder. On the meeting
room wall you will come across registration followed by tables 1 and 2.
Going clockwise the next wall will feature tables 3,4, and 5. Continuing
clockwise tables 6 and 7 and the restrooms will be on that wall. On the
fourth and final wall still going clockwise will be tables 8 and 9. Finally
tables 10, 11, and 12 will be in the middle facing the meeting rooms
creating an aisle with registration and tables 1 and 2. I expect Mrs.
Coulter will correct any mis-information  about the tables.

Exhibit Table Assignments: 2022
Registration  Table  with  State Affiliate and Show Me Chapter  t-shirts

Table 1:Vanda non-24 Gold Sponsor

Table 2 NANOPAC Silver Sponsor high quality technology aids

Table 3:   On the Go Dog  Gear

Table 4: MAGDU World's Finest Chocolate and Fidelco Dog Guides informational
display

Table 5: K. C. Chapter  snacks and   MOABS  Handmade Key Chains
Table 6: Tupperware  With Granny C Tupperware Products with sale items and
door prize

Table 7 Braille Bibles International

Table 8: reserved

Table 9:   Reserved

Table 10: Our Host Springfield Chapter Bracelets and Jefferson City  Baked
goods and Crafts

Table 11: Lewis and Clark Hand crafted Afghan Raffle and 50/50 raffle and
Columbia Chapter Hand Fans and re-usable Straws & hand made crafts

Table: 12: -MPact  MPACT Promo Items, Information in large print and braille

Eugene Coulter Convention Coordinator