[NFBMO] Auctions items

Jeff Giffen jeff.giffen at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 02:32:26 UTC 2022

These will be the following items described for Auction

Gates Bar b q gift set includes 2  bottles of SAUCE ORIGINAL AND SWEET AND SPICY  AND THEIR FAMOUS MESQUIET RUB ALONG WITH A$25 Walmart  Gift Card

 Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users (MAGDU)
does have a bag to donate.  We have a bag full of dog items some of
which are; large kong, dog treats, pouch with a belt clip, traveling
water bottle for dogs, tug toy, plush stuffed Seeing Eye Dog, 9 ct.
rolls of poop bags, fleece blanket, and more great things for your
pet.

Description of sculpture for Springfield chapter.

“Weimie Bookends”
Resin Maquette
        for
        WIP
(Work in progress)
Artist: Janet Jordan M.D.

This an artist proof piece of two dogs with long ears,  gray in color facing each other attached to a white marble looking turn table. The piece is a work in progress so this piece is a one of a kind original with a le certificate  of authenticity.
Valued at $600
Janetjordansculptures.com

Auction Item #1 of KANSAS CITYAnker Portable Charger, 313 Power Bank (PowerCore Slim 10K) 10000mAh Battery Pack with High-Speed PowerIQ Charging Technology and USB-C (Input Only) for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and MoreProduct Description
PowerCore Slim 10000
The Slim and Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger

>From Anker, America's Leading Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 55 million+ happy users and counting

Astonishing Size
PowerCore Slim 10000 is incredibly slim and light for its large cell capacity. It can charge a phone up to three times and most tablets once. Weighing just half a pound, it’s only slightly heavier than a baseball and is designed to fit comfortably in your palm or pocket; perfect for work or traveling.

Advanced Charging Technology
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 A. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.

Trickle-Charging Mode
Trickle charging is designed to provide optimized charging to low-power devices such as earphones, Bluetooth speakers, and other accessories. To activate, press the power button twice or press and hold for 2 seconds until the LED indicator turns green.

Recharge Your Way
Use Micro USB or USB-C (input only) to recharge in just 4.5 hours. Micro USB-C cable included. USB-C and Lightning cables not included.

Notes:
- USB-C cable, Lightning cable, and AC adapter not included.

- When the trickle-charging mode is on, the last LED light will remain green, regardless of battery status.
- The two input ports may not be used at the same time. The USB-C input port has no output function.
- Compatible with 12'' 2015 MacBook (USB-C cable required), iPhone XS / XS Max / XR, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), and other USB-charged devices.
- Recharging will take 5.5 hours with a 10W charger (not included)
- 10,000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.

Auction Item #2

Hand Crank Radio Bluetooth, Topsics 2000mAh Solar Emergency Radio for Outdoor/Camping, NOAA/AM/FM Weather Radio with Flashlight, Portable Radio Support/AUX/Headset/TF

AM FM weather radio, with rechargeable battery. Charges by power, hand crank, or solar. Has headphone jack, and charging port for iPhone. Has removeable 1 GB memory card for, and buttons for playing audio on the card. Bluetooth mode and playing audio mode are the same, and do not work simultaneously.
>From the Show Me Chapter:A homemade quilt made & donated to the NFBMO by Jane Kenney.It is 89" X 72".The center of the quilt is made up of multi-colored diamond shapes surrounded by areas of off white and cream, which is surrounded by three borders around the whole quilt. Other colors in the quilt are dark blue, medium blue, olive green, and golden color. The other side is white with a dark blue border.
And from Gene & Sharon Fleeman: A bottle of our personally made peach wine.

Columbia will be donating an auction item we are calling "Around the House". It will have a 2 knife and peeler set from Rada, Crystal Hurricane candle holder from Partylite, butterfly patterned pot holder and oven mitt, butterfly scented wax warmer with scented wax cubes, Wall plaque that reads "It's always better when we're together" in a circle of leaves and flowers. It is in shades of green. $5 Dunkin' gift card, 2 coffee mugs and some coffee. There are also 2 games (Corn Hole and Quad Doku)

Here is a description of the Mermaid Afghan donated to the auction by our Jefferson City Chapter. We will have the discription in braille and in large print on the afghan. let me know if you have any questions. Rita
Mermaid Afghan

Made by Pam Nesselhuf

Donated for auction by the Jefferson City Chapter

     Length is 52 inches not including tail, and width is 42 inches.

     Variegated pink, white, gray, and lavender

     Pattern is: 16 rows of variegated then 4 rows of lavender done 4 times.

     The bottom, (place for feet) is 8 rows of variegated and 2 rows of lavender ending in variegated.

     And, tail or fin is done in lavender.

     I’ll take orders, Call 816-529-6003.

Final item for the Auction item donated by Jeff and Kathy Giffen Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl 54 Champioms Short sleeve tshirton the back of the t shirt is the shape of the championship trophy with all players names of team in the shape of trophysize 3XL

All items from auction can be purchased with cash or check or debit/credit card and paypal.
Sincerely Chairman of Ways and Means, Jeff Giffen
   -
   -
   -
   -