[NFBMO] Calling All PowerUp Conference Attendees

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President moabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:14:45 UTC 2022

Hello list,

I’m reaching out with an immediate help I could use. I’ve been checking the room availability for PowerUp conference since about 3-4 weeks ago and they’ve continued to inform me that all of their rooms are booked out during the duration of the conference. Are there anyone who is attending powerUp conference willing to share a room with me? I got a guide dog as well. I’ll cover the cost of the hotel as I’m getting reimbursed for attending the conference. I was at a bit of a disadvantage in room selections as I need to attend and they’ve basically registered me long after they closed an in person registration.

Thanks and please let me know.

Take care,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Outreach Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306