[NFBMO] FW: Gracies Menu Revise

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Wed Mar 30 20:16:53 UTC 2022

Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 1:59 PM
To: gcoulter at nfbmo.org
Subject: Gracies Menu Revise

Hi Gene,

I’m so sorry to have to give this to you last minute. I was just informed our corporate office utilized an older room service version of our Gracie’s Menu for the QR app code and it was also the older version I had forwarded to you. Attached is the actual needed copy.

 Cara

I hope this doesn’t too badly affect your process. Please let us know what we can do to help.