[NFBMO] Missouri Association of Blind Students Annual Business Meeting Agenda

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 31 18:03:28 UTC 2022

Happy convention weekend!

Please see the agenda for our 2022 Missouri Association of Blind Students meeting happening tomorrow at 9 PM. Registration fee is $10 at the door. This must be paid in order for you to vote at our election tomorrow evening. Please encourage all students to be there.

Thanks,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Outreach Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306