[NFBMO] 2022 Kansas City Chapter Election Results

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:44:13 UTC 2022

Congratulations to all and Let's Go Build the National Federation of the
Blind!

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division