[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:12:09 UTC 2022

Hello Friends;

This is to invite each of you to join the Journey Through Blindness
Zoom call. It will be this Thursday, November 17, at 8 PM (CT)  in the
affiliate Zoom room.

Anyone is welcome to join this call, the topic is decided upon by the
participants. Examples of past topics include; employment, reading
print, housekeeping, cooking, accessible prescription labels and
despensers, holiday traditions, travel, and much more. You're welcome
to come and share your experiences, ask questions, offer suggestions,
and/or listen to the conversation.

If you need the Zoom link, or if you have any questions, please feel
free to reach out to me. I look forward to talking with you on
Thursday.

Stay Warm!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President