[NFBMO] Our law protecting blind parents

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 04:19:09 UTC 2022

Gary, after a quick search of the Missouri Revised Statutes, I only found
one location that this is addressed.  It may show up in other places, but I
found it in 211.477 sub section 10.  " The disability or disease of a
parent shall not constitute a basis for a determination that a child is a
child in need of care, for the removal of custody of a child from the
parent, or for the termination of parental rights without a specific
showing that there is a causal relation between the disability or disease
and harm to the child."

Hope this helps.

Randy