[NFBMO] Is shopping assisstant a courtesy or legal requirement?

Coccovizzo,Linda A Linda.Coccovizzo at mcckc.edu
Thu Sep 22 20:43:20 UTC 2022

I  would recommend that the student and/or instructor reach out to Price Chopper headquarters, and find out exactly what their  policy is, and take it from there. I have been doing a little bit of reading on the ADA.gov website,. It seems that a business cannot deny goods and services based on someone's disability, as long as they offer those goods and services to any customer. The only exception is in the case where the safety of the business as well as customers could be hindered.
https://www.ada.gov/reachingout/intro1.htm