[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 01:35:55 UTC 2023

Good Evening Friends;

On Thursday April 20, the NFB of Missouri will hold the April Journey
Through Blindness conference call  in the affiliate Zoom room at 8 PM
(CT).

Anyone is invited to join this call. This is a time where you can ask
questions, share experiences, and/or hear what others have to say.

*How do you tell how much ketchup you have squeezed on your hamburger?
*What can I say to  people who think blindness is a tragedy?
*I'm excited about a new job I will be starting next week!
*I successfully crossed five lanes of traffic!
*How do I help my daughter to feel more confident since she has
recently lost a lot of vision?

These are  just a few of many things asked and shared on this call.
The topics of each call are determined by the participants.

I hope you will join the call on Thursday. Please let me know if you
need the Zoom link or if you have any questions.

Have a great night!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President
jcarmack314 at gmail.com or jcarmack at nfbmo.org