[NFBMO] Computers for the Blind

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 11:21:19 UTC 2023

The Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC would like to thank Marcy and Brian from Computers for the Blind (CFTB)! They both joined us for a presentation about CFTB and the service they offer.

You now have 2 choices to listen to their presentation on the services for CFTB! Also, below my signature is more information Marcy requested I send out as well!

Youtube

Before you listen to this presentation, why not go ahead and subscribe to our channel

https://youtu.be/J76LErqBREE

National Federation of the Blind South Carolina podcast which  you can also subscribe to!

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episodes/Computers-for-the-Blind-e2657go

Steve Cook

SteveCook at tweesecake.social <mailto:SteveCook at tweesecake.social>

@CSTDofNFBSC at tweesecake.social

If you would like to join a brand new Email list dedicated to Mastodon and supporting apps! Below is the information to subscribe and post to the Mastodon list!

To post send a message to : mastodon at groups.io <mailto:mastodon at groups.io>

Thank you so much for your interest in our program. There are four steps to the order and purchase process here at Computers for the Blind.

list of 1 items

1. Please complete an application.

list end

This application is available on our web site

 <http://www.orders.computersfortheblind.org/> Apply Here!

list of 1 items

2. In 2021, we started requiring proof of blindness or of a visual disability, which can come from an eye doctor or an official blindness organization

confirming the disability is legal blindness.

list end

Please send this document by email to us at

 <mailto:service at computersfortheblind.org> Email us your documentation!

or you can fax or mail it to the info in my signature.

list of 1 items

3. Please make your payment by phone with a debit or credit card

list end

or by sending a money order to our mailing address.

list of 1 items

4. We ship the computer.

list end

Our laptops start at $200 and our desktops start at $145.

I have also attached a document that has more information and pricing for your convenience.

We are currently discounting our laptops. When a person receives any type of Social Security Benefits, is a Veteran, the spouse of a Veteran or

a student we can provide a $150 discount. I recommend the laptop configurations if you meet any of these

qualifications for the discount.

Please feel free to contact us with additional questions or for assistance in completing your application.

Respectfully,

Marci Duty

JAWS Certified, 2022

Computers For The Blind

Customer Service

1201 S Sherman St Suite 206

Richardson, TX 75081

(O) 214.340.6328

(F) 214.452.0565

E-mail:

 <mailto:service at computersfortheblind.org> service at computersfortheblind.org

Visit us on the Web:

 <http://www.computersfortheblind.org/> http://www.computersfortheblind.org

“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”