[NFBMO] NFB of Missouri Caucus

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 01:10:29 UTC 2023

Hello, Convention is almost here and it promises to be an exciting
convention.

I wanted to let you know that the Missouri Affiliate will hold its caucus on
Sunday, July 2

Time: 05:00 PM -  06:00 PM

Room: 330. We are asking all Missourians to join us . Those who have lived
in Missouri but have moved on to other parts are welcome to come and say
hello. We'd love to see you as well.

Please bring your banquet tickets with you if you would like to sit together
as an affiliate. We will assign someone to take them to the banquet exchange
early in the week to obtain our reserved tables.

The NFB of Missouri is selling 50/50 tickets. Tickets are $3.00 for one or
$5.00 for two. We are using 3 by 5 index cards and we just need the name and
telephone number of the buyer. You can sell tickets wherever you go. Just be
sure to get the tickets and money to Jeff Giffen by noon on Thursday. The
drawing will take place over the lunch break on Thursday.

We are selling tickets at the Missouri table on Sunday & Monday only. If you
can help at the table, please call me at 816-679-5258. It will be much
appreciated if everyone will volunteer a couple of hours one of these days.
There are still a couple of slots on Sunday but we do not have anyone on
Monday yet. ,

Wishing you all safe travels to the convention!

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>