[NFBMO] From the NFB Conventions Mailing List: NFB of Missouri 50/50 Raffle at National Convention

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 23:39:20 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Conventions <nfb-conventions-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Daniel Garcia via NFB-Conventions
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2023 6:10 PM
To: Nfb Conventions Mailing List (NFB-Conventions at nfbnet.org) <NFB-Conventions at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [NFB-Conventions] NFB of Missouri 50/50 Raffle at National Convention

Dear Friends:

The NFB of Missouri is selling 50/50 tickets. Tickets are $3.00 for one or $5.00 for two. The drawing will take place over the lunch break on Thursday. You can buy them at the Missouri table in the exhibit hall, or from any member of the Missouri delegation throughout the convention.

You can also support the NFB of Missouri throughout the year by purchasing from our Rada Cutlery Fundraising Store<https://radafundraising.com/?rfsn=5295862.06720a>. You can find a convenient link to this store at our website:
https://nfbmo.org/

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Second Vice President