[NFBMO] From the Nation's Blind Podcast: Meet the Monarch

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 22:30:52 UTC 2023

In January 2023, Anil and Melissa spoke with Dr. Craig Meador, President of the American Printing House for the Blind (APH). They discussed the monarch, the new dynamic tactile display that has emerged from a partnership among APH, Humanware, and the National Federation of the Blind. With ten lines that can display both braille and tactile graphics, this device is a potential game-changer, especially for blind students. Hear about its potential and the ways in which a partnership with the organized blind movement made it possible.

You can listen to the episode here:
https://podcasts7m.podbeancom/e/meet-the-monarch/

As I was listening to this episode, I realized that this project reflects our brand personalities very well: Inspirational, Innovative,
Inviting, and Powerful.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org