[NFBMO] On-Line Reviews FSd

linda at coccovizzo.com linda at coccovizzo.com
Sun May 14 01:48:20 UTC 2023

The I'm not a robot verification is a check box. Using Jaws or NVDA, ou can
find it with x, and then space to check it. Then go to the verify button.
Then, there is an agree button before you log in. That button cannot be
found by pressing b for button with jaws, so just go to the bottom of the
page, and press space on the button. The authentication requires an app to
be downloaded on your phone, so you can either take a picture of the code,
or type the code into your phone. I am looking into the possibilities of an
authenticator app for the pc. Another major problem is that there is a click
to copy the code to clipboard, but enter or space does not work to copy
that. Shift+down-arrow does not appear to copy it, but shift left and right
arrow will select the code so you can copy it. I downloaded an authenticator
app onto my phone, but I am having trouble getting the QR code scanned. The
only thing I can think to do, is to copy that code, paste it into an email,
and email it to my phone. Then I can paste it into the app. If that can be
accomplished,  the app will give you a 6 digit code that you type in. It
sounds convoluted, but that's what I've got so far.