[NFBMO] Lewis & Clark Chapter Fundraiser

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:57:24 UTC 2023

Hello Friends;

It is November and many of us are beginning to think about the
holidays.  The Lewis & Clark Chapter is ready to help you get prepared
to decorate your home with the fresh scent of pine from some beautiful
holiday wreaths and other decor, through this holiday wreath
fundraiser.

I have attached a flyer with a link to take you directly to the page
to start choosing your items, you may even wat to purchase something
for your BFF, favorite aunt, or your boss.

The chapter has a goal to sell60 items, so I hope you can help  us
reach and possibly exceed that goal.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you.

Happy Holidays!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President
Lewis & Clark Chapter President