[NFBMO] Missouri affiliate book club

Becky Boyer becky.boyer66 at icloud.com
Wed Nov 8 02:09:16 UTC 2023

Do you enjoy reading? Do you like talking about books? Well, we in the book club also enjoyed this and we would love to have you. To invite you to this months book club. The book we are reading this month is priceless memories by Bob Barker. The book club is meeting on the last Monday of November which is the 27th at 7 PM on the affiliate zoom. The zoom link is posted below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7148529230?pwd=NDFNcnVTUG9tbnhCL0FNdmFyQStEUT09

Meeting ID: 714 852 9230
Passcode: 816573314

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,7148529230#US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,7148529230#US (New York)

Shelia Wright, President
7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152
816-741-6402
President at nfbmo.org
www.nfbmo.org

Sent from my iPhone  12 Pro Max