[NFBMO] articles for Blind Missourian

Carol Coulter cjcoulter59 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 03:50:28 UTC 2023

Hi everyone. ince we reduced the number of issues of the newsletter, I have
gotten off schedule. We need to get one out so I need articles. If you have
sent an article to e already, I would appreciate it if you could resend it
so I don't miss it.  I need stuff about the upcoming state convention,
scholarship program, chapter activities from white cane month reports on
our membership retreat, youth programs etc. I of course would like to have
stuff ASAP, but being realistic the deadline is Wednesday Nov. 22. The day
before Thanksgiving. Chapter presidents please share this email on your
chapter email list. Here is hoping I have more material than I can print.
Thank you in advance.
Carol Coulter Editor
Blind Missourian