[NFBMO] Mission BEAM - workshop

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 02:38:34 UTC 2023

Hello,

The Mission BEAM (Blindness, Empowerment, Advocacy, & Mentoring)
Program will be holding a workshop on November 4th at the Lighthouse
for the Blind called Confidence in the Kitchen.  This workshop is for
blind/visually impaired  transition age youth (14 - 21 years old).  As
the title indicates, we will cover: kitchen safety, meal
planning/prep, and cook a meal.

Registration is open and will be until October 22.  Attached is a
flyer with all of the details.  Please help to get this information
out there by sharing with: families, friends, professionals, and/or
anyone who has any connections with blind students.

Thank you for your help.  If you or anyone you talk with has any
questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me by phone, email,
or text.

Enjoy your week!
Jenny Carmack MEd
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President