[NFBMO] President Riccobono will attend NFB of Kansas Convention in Wichita

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at nfbmo.org
Tue Oct 17 23:31:52 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

Below is a message I received from an up and coming leader of the Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB of Kansas about their 55th annual convention during which President Riccobono will be representing our national organization.

Read below for more details.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Second Vice President