[NFBMO] From the Blind Gov Mailing List: Legislative Update: SENATE CONFIRMS KARLA GILBRIDE TO BE GENERAL COUNSEL OF THE EEOC

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:09:02 UTC 2023

I enjoyed her speech at our National Convention this year in Houston!

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777