[NFBMO] sports and Rec and Membership Public Forum meeting reminder

Scott Dollar dollar031 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 22:56:40 UTC 2023

Hi Amy,

My name is Scott Dollar.  I am DeafBlind.

Is there an email groups for the sports and recreations?  I would like to join there.   If there is one, I would to share about related to scuba diving.

Let's me be honest with you and all.   I am the world first DeafBlind certified scuba diver.  It was an official announced by the scuba diving organizations.

Thank you,

Scott Dollar

Sent from my iPhone