[NFBMO] sports and Rec and Membership Public Forum meeting reminder

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:39:20 UTC 2023

Hello Fellow Federationist,

Hope this finds you well.
Just a friendly reminder that on October 24th at 8pm on the affiliate zoom link we will have a sports and Rec and membership public forum.
The purpose of this forum is to discuss weather or not we want a membership retreat every year or discuss how often we would like to have them.
If you are unable to make this meeting and have thoughts on the topic please feel free to reach out to me or Becky Boyer before the meeting.
Thank you for your valuable time.