[NFBMO] Kenneth Jernigan Award nominations

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 04:03:32 UTC 2024

Hello Friends,

The NFB of Missouri state convention is getting closer, and that means
that it is time to think of those who have made a positive
contribution to the lives of blind people in Missouri.

The   Jernigan Committee is now accepting nominations for the 2024
Kenneth Jernigan Award.  A person who qualifies for this award shall
be: a resident of Missouri, an active member of the Missouri
affiliate, and be a person who has provided outstanding services to
blind people over a prolonged period of time.

I am honored to serve as chair of this committee.  If you know someone
who meets the qualifications of this award, please submit your
nomination to me via email or phone call.  The nominations should
consist of the nominee's name and details of what you believe makes
them a candidate for this award.  Nominations are to be private, so
please email them directly to me.  All nominations must be submitted
by February 15.

Thank you,
Have a great week!
Jenny Carmack