[NFBMO] Sports and recreation group meeting and a thank you

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Tue Jan 9 18:42:20 UTC 2024

Hello fellow Federationist,

Hope this finds each of you well.
Just a friendly reminder that a week from today on January 16th at 7pm central time we will have our sports and recreation monthly call. The call will be on the affiliate zoom room. If you would like a text reminder with the zoom link sent to you please send me an email or text message indicating you would like to be added to this list. I can send this reminder to group members a half hour before each meeting every month with the zoom link.

At this meeting I will be announcing the sports and recreation plan for the year and how you can participate in those activities. We will also be discussing our speakers at each of our monthly group meetings. If you have someone you think would be a great addition to our speaker list please send me their contact information in advance.

I would also like to give a big thank you to Randy Carmack! Thanks to Randy we now have a home on the NFB of Missouri website for all of our sports and rec information. He does so much work to manage the website and I am grateful to him for creating a webpage for the sports and rec group. Now when you have questions about when a meeting is or when we are having an event we have a home base on the website thanks to Randy Carmack. so again Thank you Randy Carmack for creating us a webpage for sports and rec!!!

I hope you can join us next Tuesday January 16th at 7pm central time to learn how Missouri is going to show up and show out for 2024!
Thank you for your valuable time.
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>