[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness monthly call - Invitation

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:34:48 UTC 2024

Hello Friends,

It is January 18, the third Thursday of the month, and the first Journey
Through Blindness call of 2024.  Whether you are new to sight loss, have
had the same vision for as long as you can remember, or know someone who is
blind/visually impaired; you are welcome and encouraged to join this call.

Each month the participants choose the topic(s) that are discussed.
 Anyone is welcome to come and: share their experiences, offer their
thoughts, ask questions, share successes, or listen to others. The call
will be at 8 PM (central time) tonight, in the Missouri affiliate Zoom
room.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, or need the
link to join.  I look forward to talking with you later.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President
jcarmack314 at gmail.com  or  jcarmack at nfbmo.org